Friday 22 April 2011

Happy Easter!

I was trying some stuff with a PhoenixDoubleNova (Julia) (dmj.ufm) fractal earlier today, and I discovered that changing the bailout value to 1E-12 and colouring it with Fibers And Things (reb.ucl) creates a really neat result. It is somewhat similar to a Phoenix (Julia) coloured with Triangle Inequality Average, although I prefer to colour my Phoenix fractals with Thin Orbit Traps II. Anyway, this is what I came up with after playing around for a while. A lovely abstract Easter fractal. Enjoy!
And because Fibers And Things is my favourite colouring algorithm at the moment, I have included two more fractals where I have used it. This one is a Phoenix (Julia) (standard.ufm) fractal with Fibers And Things and TIA/fBm + (jam2.ucl). Shiny! =D
This is Magnet2 (Julia) (dmj.ufm) formula with Fibers And Things and Sine-Mod III (tma.ucl) colouring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...