Sunday 24 April 2011

Geometrical Winds

Today I decided to make a Hopalong gnarl with Naru's Gnarly Potpourri (tma.ucl) and lots of geometrix texture. I guess it's pretty obvious that I love playing around with the formulas in dmj.ufm, especially the Phoenix formulas, so it shouldn't surprise anyone that this is a PhoenixNova (Julia) fractal (bailout value: 1E-12).
I think that of all the gnarl types you can choose from, Hopalong definitely creates the coolest-looking gnarls. It's really versatile and can give all kinds of different results (a few examples: 3D, abstract and hearty). I'm pretty happy with this one, I really like all the spirals, the little details and the combination of purple and orange. Click for a bigger view and enjoy! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...