Friday 18 February 2011

Gnarls and stuff

Yet another day with no new fractals.. I simply just don't have enough brainpower to create anything new, so I have revisited two other unpublished fractals from December 2009. It's fun to look at these old fractals and wonder what on earth I was thinking when I made them and why I chose this and this formula.Most of my fractals from that time are terrible, but these two are actually OK looking. I just played around with the colours and added a few layers, so they haven't changed that much.

General Sterling 19 formula (amm.ufm), M Fractal Tree +, Orbit Traps and Hypocycloid Trap colouring algorithms.
Magnet 2 (Julia) formula (dmj.ufm), 4-D Gnarly Orbit Traps and Popcorn Orbit Traps + colouring algorithms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...