Saturday 14 May 2011

Raspberry Secrets

It has been a while since my last post, but at least it's not entirely because of laziness. I've been busy trying to force myself to study for my exams, which is really hard work because I'm easily distracted. I've managed to do a bit of reading and I'm reasonably sure I won't fail the exam I have next Friday, which is why I ended up making this fractal. I figured I needed a reward after getting up at 8 am on a Saturday to go to the library and read about social problems. Pretty impressive, huh? I guess it would be more impressive if I actually remembered any of the stuff I read, but I'm quite proud of myself anyway.

This is a KPK Treebarney (kpk.ufm) fractal coloured with various algorithms from reb.ucl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...