Friday 27 May 2011

Headlock

My exam in Modern European History 1848-1918 is tomorrow. At 9 o'clock on a Saturday morning! I honestly have no idea how it'll go, one part of me feels pretty confident because I've been reading a lot, and another part of me is absolutely terrified because I don't know if I'll remember anything tomorrow. I've spent most of the day listening to lecture recordings and going through my notes, and even though my brain still feels empty and useless, I figured it was time to stop when the clock came close to 9 pm. In an attempt to relax and take my mind off the exam, I opened Ultra Fractal and decided to make another flower fractal (surprise!). 

This is a KPK CTT (kpk.ufm) fractal coloured with Thingamajigs II (tma.ucl). I'm really happy with it to be honest ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...