Friday 4 March 2011

Meh

Today has been a pretty crappy day.. I had to get up at 8 (way too early!), walk to the university for my 10 am religion lecture and then wait 3 hours for my history lecture. I forgot to buy bread yesterday, so I only had a banana, some cashew nuts and an apple for lunch (I'm too poor to buy sandwiches). By the time the history lecture started I was feeling dizzy and had a horrible headache, but somehow I managed to get through it without my brain exploding. I even managed to stop by Tesco to buy dinner on my way home!
Unfortunately, not even a yummy dinner could make my day better. My malfunctioning brain still hurts and I haven't been able to do anything productive at all. I've only played 'The Secret of The Stars' on my SNES emulator and made a quickie fractal. I'm not sure how I feel about the fractal because the colours actually hurt my eyes. Oh well, I think this is enough whining for today. This fractal was made with Rolf Freericks' Spider formula and Sine-Mod III colouring. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...