Monday 6 June 2011

Emerge

More flowers! I've been trying to make something for the June Ultra Fractal Challenge on DeviantArt, but every time I open UF I end up making something completely different. The challenge is to make a fractal using only formulas from obsolete.ufm and colouring algorithms from obsolete.ucl, which doesn't really sound that complicated. And it isn't complicated at all, I just always feel like putting my own spin on things and use different formulas and algorithms. This is also one of the main reasons why I don't like to use tutorials; I always change everything and end up with something completely different than what the tutorial shows. I guess I just don't like being told what to do.
Anyway, this is a IFS-Barnsley (M-set) (sam.ufm) fractal coloured with Doodads II and Thin Orbit Traps II (tma.ufm). I used Lake mapping on one of the layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...